Saturday, December 09, 2006

I like writing. I want to be a better writer, and I am ready and willing to learn. I think that it is sad how many people cannot even write a complete sentence correctly. Nobody knows how to spell anymore. Nobody knows the difference between "your" and "you're." I think that sharpening my writing skills will put me ahead of the game. And the more pathetic thing is, I probably have made mistakes in this blog that I am not even aware of. Depsite this, I know I can write better than a majority of people. For guys, it is a turn-off to me if he cannot write well or if he doesn't have proper grammar. What happened to everybody? Why does nobody know how to speak english anymore? It's because we were not taught correctly, or we were too lazy to pay attention. It's stupid.
One thing I have come to understand about writing is that it is a process. A good piece of writing requires editing, editing, and more editing. It requires research. It requires TIME. I'm the type of person that has to get in a certain zone in order to sacrifice that time, and that is part of my downfall in assignments I do not succeed in, but overall, I am willing to buy into the system because I believe in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home