Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Public Relations and Marketing chapter was a lot of information. I think that part I like least about PR will be the marketing aspect of it all... and I know that doesn't make much sense, because Public Relations is largely that, but all I can think of when I hear the word "marketing" is my Money and Marketing class that almost drove me to suicide. I know that there is more to marketing though that what it has to do with money, so I'm probably totally wrong. I so badly want to love whatever my job ends up being. I think waking up and wanting to do the things you are obligated to do makes you such a healthier person, and that's what life is all about.
After working on the media kit, I'm anticipating doing my next one. Moreso, I'm more looking forward to actually knowing more information on the background of my topic in a media kit to see what my real potential is. With the pandemic media kit we made up, I feel like I b.s.'d a ton of it, and I didn't like that about the project. I guess it was my fault for not putting more time into the research part of it, but it was hard for me to get into it without feeling some personal attachment to the company.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home