Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Digital Age really just blows my mind. Think about how connected we are to our personal computers, our cell phones, our television sets. My cell phone is practically my child. I lose my car keys probably weekly, but I always know where my cell phone is. Myspace and Facebook rule my life and hinder my educational work. It is a disease. In many ways, such as improving the speed and quality of communication and the creation of virutal public relations agencies, the Digital Age is awesome. But in other ways, like the ones I have listed above, I think it is a devilish thing. How different would we be as people if we didn't have internet? How different would our day-to-day lives be if we couldn't call somebody when we were bored walking back to our cars after class? Despite all of the opportunities technology has opened for us, it has consumed our lives so much and I think that too many people take advantage of the negative aspects of technology.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home